CFOs control the key financial and accounting aspects of the business. However, most small companies don’t have the resources or the need for a full time professional CFO, so this function is often performed by the owner or other staff members who aren’t equipped to manage these crucial elements. Without the input and guidance of an experienced financial people, companies run into trouble. We have a solution that can help — the Virtual Chief Financial Officer. We work with your company, as needed as an outsourced CFO. You get the financial management help you need, at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO.
The Virtual CFO is an elegant concept. By means of today’s technology, an experienced, professional financial officer can provide the essential services of a CFO without having to be on site or on the payroll.
It is actually a great news for a small business. For a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee, a company can fill the CFO function with an experienced professional. Azitaco can provide a company the appropriate level of Chief Financial Officer capabilities. We offer these services in addition to traditional business accounting help because many companies are either so large that too much expected of controllers, resulting in high turnover, or so small that full-time professional financial management is not feasible. Azitaco specializes in streamlining a business functions. A virtual CFO may be just the solution that company is looking for.
Here are some of the ways we can work to maximize the financial performance of the business:
1. Improve cash management, manage the balance sheet and other financial resources to increase cash flow.
2. Design programs to improve financial performance. Identify changes that will significantly increase the company profit potential.
3. Provide increased financial oversight and accountability to satisfy the demands of owners, investors and bankers. This is especially important in light of today’s high profile corporate financial scandals.
4. Make sure that the company business strategy and financial game plan is on the same track. These functions have to be in sync to maximize business performance.
5. Ensure close, consistent financial guidance and look-ahead planning. Implement the processes to look ahead in the business and avoid unpleasant surprises.
6. Implement accounting systems and controls.
7. Originate or revise an existing business or strategic plan. Review business strategy and create a sound business and financial plan to manage the business.
8. Secure financing. Secure funding from banks or other investment sources.
9. Implement financial modeling. This tool can help in creating “what if” scenarios so that as business conditions change, the company can choose a course that maximizes the business performance.